Monday 9 November 2009

The Falling Leaves

Open the lids of my eyes
Woken up by the shimmering breeze of autumn
And see all the leaves fallen from the big oak tree

Why? I wonder
A tree as steady as an oak has to lose its leaves one by one
Even though they have been stick together facing their own story

Why?
Why do I have to face the falling leaves?
Tragical?
Or is it just the game a life to face the falling leaves?
In this new chapter of my own story

Used to be used seeing an empty desert
But why just seeing falling leaves my body shivers?
Odd?
Or again is it just the game of life?

I see an abstract maze behind the falling leaves
A maze I have to face along with the falling leaves
Do I have the bravery to face such a thing?
Is it a choice I must consider? Or is it just a game of life I must face?

Looking back to all those memories
The rendezvous that may be too good to be true
The courage grows through the bravery
Running to the one big word called as,

Perfect..

No comments:

Post a Comment